Self Priming Pumps
Product Code : SPS
Price And Quantity
- Unit of Measure
These Self Priming Pumps are suitable fer handling clear cold fresh water, free from abrasive particles and chemically aggressive substances. Suitable for domestic water supply, lawn sprinklers, gardens etc. These Self Priming Pumps are of self-prime type and are provided with Non Return Valves (NRH) so that priming and foot-valves are provided.
Precautions to be taken while using Self Priming Pumps
Pumps should be protected against weather by giving proper covering. A good quality strainer should be provided at suction pipe to prevent entry of foreign particles. If the pump gets stuck due to any reason, switch off the pump, rotate the shaft manually and then restart.
- Body: Aluminium extruded motor body - extremely compact and light weight.
- Impeller: Forged Brass impeller, ensuring longer life.
- Motor shaft: High quality Alloy steel.
- Motor: The pumps are coupled to high efficient V-Guard induction motors. The motors are Totally enclosed fan cooled(TEFC), capacitor start & run type. Also, the motor are equipped with Thermal Overload Protector(TOP) to avoid coil burn out. Using 99.99% pure super enameled copper wire for motor windings.
- Insulation: Class 'B'.
- Bearings: Double sealed ball bearings with life lubrication.
- Mechanical seal: High quality mechanical seal with Graphite face.
- Direction of Rotation: Clockwise, when viewed from motor side super suction and wonder suction pumps have faster self-priming characteristics compared to other models. These pumps sets are easy for handling due to light weight.
- Power rating: 0.18 kW-0.75 kW(0.25 to 1.5 HP)
- Total head range: Up to 45m
- Maximum suction head(with NRV): 6m(20 ft)
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40oC
- Maximum Ambient temperature: 45oC
- Speed: 2800 rpm
- Version: Single phase AC, 50Hz
- Voltage range: 180-240V
- Type of duty: S1 (continuous)
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
"We are mainly providing our products in Gujarat, Maharashtra and nearby areas."